New Hue

Apologies for the delay in posting. I have had the busiest two weeks in a long time. The calm is only short lived though as I have another hectic week ahead on both the business and pleasure sides! I can't complain I've loved every minute of the last few weeks. Lots of time with family and friends (old & new!) ;-) More of that in my next post though. Suffice to say that a change of scenery brought lots of very pleasant surprises! :-)

Despite my lack of posts I did actually manage to fit in lots of research for my blog.So after lots this research,it turns out the way to wear colour this season is Head To Toe!!! (Hmmmm) Not sure what I think of this but as a fairly petite person (under 5"4) I think it will only flatter me, if worn the correct way of course! :-) What do you think???

So think Less like this...
A.F. Vandevorst (SCARY!!!)

A Lot Less like this...
Charles Anastase

                                                         A Little Less like this...
Although she manages to look amazing, but in "real life" I just don't think this is achievable without looking like an 80's throw back. You agree ???)



                                                            And think More like this...

and this...
Frank Tell   (I WANT her boots! <3)


And a Lot More like this...
My Personal Favourite
(Salvatore Ferragamo)

I'm sure you all know why I love this :-) Texture,texture,texture. J'adore! :-)


Blog soon, S x.