Long,long week...


Almost at the end of the longest week I can remember in a very long time. Thank God! Life will return to normal and the blog posts will be more frequent-I promise! I'm looking forward to a quiet(ish!) weekend, my first in a while. The best laid plans however so keep you posted! :-)    

Anyway I've always had mixed feelings about leopard print. It was always a tad too Bet Lynch for me! Having come across this editorial however I now find myself planted firmly in the Yes camp!








So after those gorgeous shots, Leopard print, what's your opinion??? 

Blog Soon, S x.

P.s. Please leave a comment-it's very quick & easy! Click underneath where *comments is, write your comment, click name/url, fill in your name (ignore the url bit!) or click anonymous then click publish your comment. You may need to hit publish your comment twice. It takes about ten seconds!. Thank you!