Beautiful Weekends

I guess I have come to know myself pretty well after all these years so I can conclude that I am particularly lazy at weekends! As a result I have decided to theme my weekend posts slightly, well actually the theme is that there is none! These are images I have found,loved and saved over the years.

Whether it be for their beauty, warmth or sadness this is my first posting for  "Beautiful Weekends"...

Love her hair and make-up. Inspiration for my big night out, tonight, perhaps?!


I don't know what it is about this shot but I just love it's moodiness.


Have a good weekend! :-)

Blog soon,S x.

P.s. Please leave a comment-it's very quick & easy! Click underneath where *comments is, write your comment, click name/url, fill in your name or click anonymous then click publish your comment. It takes about ten seconds!. Thank you!