Editorial Inspiration!

People often ask me where I get the inspiration from for an outfit or blog post. The truth is I have a vast stash of old magazines and like to flick through them every morning while having my muesli. They set me up for the day as much as my breakfast does! :-)

 This is one of my all time favourite Editorials (and the source of much inspiration) and I just wanted to share it with you all...

"Morning Beauty" featuring Daria Werbowy, shot by Terry Richardson and styled by Emmanuelle Alt as seen in Vogue Paris May 2007.

This last shot is my inspiration for my Saturday night outfit. My good friend Edel is home from Australia and we are getting glammed up and going out on the town for a full on girly night! I can't wait. It's been way tooooo long! :-)
 Blog soon, S x.

P.s. Please leave a comment-it's very quick & easy! Click underneath where *comments is, write your comment, click name/url, fill in your name or click anonymous then click publish your comment. It takes about ten seconds!. Thank you!