Sweet Shorts!


I am feeling well rested, revived and refreshed after my short (excuse the pun!) sojourn in London which included lots of sunshine,lots of good food and just a little bit of work! As I am not so used to that much sunshine I decided to make like a local and invest in some stylish shorts.





The catwalks seem to be awash with shorts and after buying mine I know why! These are not like the Kate Moss-esque denim or hotpants-ish (?)  shorts which have been around for a few years now and I personally am happy to see the back of.  This season the look is all about refinement and tailoring. As we start to see the return of the pared down luxe suiting look of the early 90's (think Calvin Klein) these shorts are a great way to make the transition from dresses to skirts to shorts and then by next Winter-trousers! I think I'm going to channel this look when I wear mine!




Also around are some really pretty high street versions, my favourite are this gorgeous silk & lace pair from H&M. (Which are also available in Black-oooooh I am so tempted!)



Or this "slightly" more expensive Marco Zanini’s for Rochas Spring collection  luxe looking pair!
(Not so sure about the colour but maybe that's just because I haven't a hint of a tan just yet! What do you think?)




And I hate to do a re-post so soon but this really is my favourite look for shorts!
(Chloe)



I can't wait to wear mine after this post,all we need now is the weather.Here's hoping!

                    Blog soon,S x.