Fashion Floats Finds - Finery London

Since joining Instagram earlier this year, I have realised that there are so many gorgeous and somewhat undiscovered labels out there. Labels that you might never hear of. If like me, you like something a little different, then this is the place for you! I will endeavour to bring you as many of these finds as I can from across the globe. I will do the hard work so you don't have to!   If you would like me to feature your brand, just drop me a mail here, Susanne x.


Finery London

It's not often that I come across a new label that genuinely excites me. Having just discovered their site last week,  I have been stalking it daily since.  In truth, so enamoured am I with the collection that I am torn between keeping this site a secret or shouting it from the rooftops. Anyone who has worked in fashion as long as I have will definitely identify with this feeling.
Their Story
Finery was created just last year in 2014, with the vision of making modern, inspiring and sophisticated styling accessible without compromising on quality.  To me this label has really managed to pull off a fashion coup; delivering stream lined, covetable designs in high quality fabrics that are affordable yet look expensive. No mean feat! As they say themselves, they are not about high fashion, they are about pieces to treasure. 
The Collection
This 90 piece edit is totally on point. That term is overused but there really is very little of this collection that is not incredibly wearable. The lines are clean. The details are subtle but noticeable. The prices are excellent. Think lots of midi lengths, funnel necks, muted tones. Throw in a dollop of print, colour, sequin and tactile fabrics and it makes for a truly lust worthy collection of clothing that you will actually love and wear. 




Where & How Much?
For now the London based collection is only available online here  I imagine that won't be the case for much longer such is my belief in this beautiful collection.
Sign up to their newsletter now and receive 15% off your first purchase. With prices starting at £19.00 (Approx €25.00) and the most expensive piece being an exquisitely simple yet stylish Embleton leather duster coat, that is worth every penny at £295.00. A Fashion Floats Forever piece for sure. 
Perfect If
You like well made clothing in high quality fabrics that often have subtle, quirky detailing.  You like to stand out from the masses but not at the expense of looking like a peacock! I have been trying to think of an analogy that does this label justice- Zaras posher grown up Italian cousin perhaps? :)

Fashion Floats Thinks
Their dresses are fantastic; there is a shape and style to suit every taste. I really love that      
     the designers have delivered a collection that gives women what we want without 
     sacrificing on style; some come with sleevessome are looser fit, some  are longer
~ There is definitely a Simone Rocha fan on the design team.  The similarities are particularly      obvious in the footwear  dresses. Hints of Marni, Prada and Philosophy are also evident. 
      This is all good. Actually no, it's  great!
~ Impressively for a new label, the collection already boasts accessories  and  footwear  that          are packed with personality. The Novello loafers are the perfect pair of shoes for 
     Summer; smart enough to wear to the office but edgy enough to pair with a floaty 
     dress for weekend wear. I WANT!  The jewellery is very cool and slightly unexpected which       makes for a very pleasant surprise. It is not like all the other jewellery out there.
It's a shame that the pieces can't be viewed in/ purchased in Euros in Ireland yet. 
The leather is exceptionally well priced and it's refreshing to see navy and bottle green 
     in this Fashion Floats Favourite skin.
This might just be my new favourite label. Seriously.