The Life Of An Insomniac Blogger!


I've been on the lookout for the perfect black boots for Winter for the past few months; you know the kind I mean; comfortable enough for everyday but still cool enough to wear out at night with bare legs or heels, with a dress or jeans or my almost totally worn out leather leggings. 
Last night as I was online insomnia window shopping again, I came across not one, but two gorgeous pairs from Buffalo Dublin.
Both fit my criteria really. The Block bullet (on the left) are probably a little more versatile but I love the slight western look of the Arno boot (on the right) At approx €150.00 each they're both affordable but I cant afford both if that makes sense! :)
Help me choose which pair to buy-left or right?


Blog Soon,
S x.

P.s. Don't forget leave a comment and you'll be entered in our monthly draw!