A New Look...


                          
I'd been procrastinating about writing a blog post for the past few weeks and I couldn't quite figure out why it wasn't coming together for me. I started numerous posts but I was feeling less than inspired to be honest. I decided to make a few changes to the appearance and layout of the blog over the weekend and now I am really happy with it! 

I have added some new pages; a bio, styling info plus some other pages for you my readers. I have increased the page size so all the images are now larger. Within each blog post I have included LINKS that you click on to send you straight to the item if you would like to purchase it. There are Facebook, Twitter, Blog and email options under each post should you wish  to share any of the posts. Also I have added the "Worth a Look Also" and "My Final Word" at the end of each post. Lastly as a thank you to all my readers I am running a monthly competition. By leaving a comment underneath a blog post you are automatically entered. I really would love to hear your feedback on the changes. 

Without further ado and not before time, my latest blogpost on my new look blog...

I had noticed the re-emergence of white shirts in all the runway collections lately. I decided to do a little investigative work for you and find out what was available online. 
First stop Net A PorterInterestingly that they had styled all of theirs with black.


(L-R) Chloe Ruffled Silk Crepe : LINK! Valentino Silk- Georgette LINK! Levi's Brushed twill LINK!

  Asos next...

The contrast trim and buttons give this white shirt an edge. If you are a jeans girl, it's a great investment. To finish the look add a sharp tailored jacket LINK!

To show you just how versatile a white shirt can be, some street stylers rocking a white shirt...

A midi length skirt is given a cool laid back look with an unstructured white shirt. By rolling the cuffs and pushing them up it adds personality and a modern touch to the overall aesthetic. 
Obviously the green jeans are an integral part of this look but the accessories really bring it together and give it a bang up to date appeal. 
Add a long line chunky cardigan and this is a great transitional look for Autumn.
This is the shirt I bought having gazed at this image for months!
 French Vogue Editor, Emmanuelle Alt in Equipment shirt. LINK!

Worth A Look Also
Marks & Spencer for a good selection and price range: LINK!

My Final Word: 
Think laid-back, cuffs open and turned back, accessorise and buy the best you can afford and enjoy! :)

Blog Soon,
S x.

P.S. Leave a comment and you may win next months prize!