Bellissima!


I have been collecting Vogue since 1998 and haven't missed an issue. I regularly look back at an old copy for inspiration. Any time any of my family or friends go abroad I ask them to bring me home a copy of Vogue from that country. I think my favourite edition of Vogue has to be the Italian one. The shoots are glossy, sexy and ultimately have that edge on it's siblings. Take a look at some of these swoon-worthy editorial pictures from this months Italian Vogue...

Luxe, heritage, floral, jacquard, cropped, 70's-
How many trends they can squeeze into two pictures?
Dark, high sheen hair,  knee socks, nude & red tones- delicious!
Short, with volume and bare legs... The Italians rarely wear tights.
Colour, knee socks (again) and sharp, chic tailoring- sublime!

                                          Ciao! :-)
                                        Blog Soon,
                                           Suse x.

P.S. Leave a comment! You could bag yourself a prize if you do! Each month everyone that leaves a comment is entered into a draw for a small spot prize!