Sur you wouldn't know what to put on!

Yip-this is what I've been hearing an awful lot of late. It's the Irish weather you see. I call it scizophrenic weather. You walk out in the morning-it's cold but sunny, you look out the window at lunchtime-it's warm and sunny,you leave work at 6-it's freezing and bucketing rain!
So what is the answer to transitional dressing...Layers! I have been getting endless use from my little leather jacket and jersey scarf-lightweight and versatile but with a little bit of warmth (obviously there is Always an umbrella in my bag too though!) :-)

So think ...
Or...
(This is one of My favourite bloggers)

I love the lightweight jacket teamed with shorts.Obviously this could be a little skirt either,it's just all about getting the fabric weights right.

A great scarf can be doubled up to keep you warm against the autumn chills too!

Some of My Favourite transitional pieces are... summer dresses worn with long cashmere cardi's, slim-leg trousers worn with long silk shirts, jeans worn with layered jersey tops and silk shorts worn with tights and simple tops... I think one piece from each season may just be the key-so your summer dress with your winter cardi-just keep the fabrics the same weight-nothing too heavy yet-that's what Winter is for!

The lightweight and light coloured jacket is the perfect transitional piece.

My Personal Favourite...

Well what did you expect? Black is my favourite (non?) colour afterall! :-)

Blog soon, S x.


P.s. Please leave a comment-it's very quick & easy and I'd really like to know what everyone thinks.  Click underneath where *comments is, write your comment, click name/url but just fill in the name bit  and click publish Or click anonymous then click publish your comment. You may need to hit publish your comment twice.

Also don't forget to have a look at the ad's-there are some really great offers to be had online. It takes about ten seconds!. Thank you!