Beautiful Weekends...

For those of you who follow my blog regularly you will know that at times of high social activity (ie a busy weekend!) I take the option to post random beautiful shots with no theme in particular (yes-the lazy(wo)mans way out) These posts have proved popular however so as a busy weekend is once again upon me here is one such post! :-)



I just realised that I seem to be drawn to shots of women travelling alone-how very odd! :-)

I want this...


 Autumn Light...

And because everyone seems to love when I post videos I just had to include this one from French designer Vanessa Bruno.


This was to advertise her Spring Summer collection earlier this year. To me it epitomises what fashion should be-beautiful, wearable and always, always fun! :-)

I'm off for the weekend to celebrate my good friends engagement. Special times. Happy weekend whatever your plans! :-)

 Blog soon,S x.

P.s. Please leave a comment-it's very quick & easy and I'd really like to know what you think?
Click underneath where *comments is, write your comment, click name/url but just fill in the name bit then click and publish Or click anonymous then click publish your comment.You may need to hit publish your comment twice. It takes about ten seconds!.
Don't forget to have a look at the ad's too-there are some really great offers to be had online. Thank you so much!