Shine On!

I've noticed the re-emergence of all things shiny and gold on the catwalks over the last few seasons but this Winter this trend is set to be HUGE! I guess it was inevitable as fashion is cyclical and there have been hints of all things 80's for the last few years. Don't be to scared though as with all things retro the trend is always an interpretation, thus watered down so this time it's much less scary!


                                                              
                             So think less like Crystal Carrington... :-)


                                  And more like this...




It's all about laidback luxe and whatever you do Keep It Simple!!! So think gold trousers with a simple black top or a sequinned gold blazer with jeans and a vest. I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous Hoss Intropia unstructured sequinned blazer this season.




I haven't worn it much yet but I know I will wear it for the Winter. I plan on wearing it with a favourite black wool polo neck dress and my beloved Rupert Sanderson boots. I have two Winter weddings which I plan on wearing it to also. I'm not one of those "keep it up for good wear" kind of girls however so I will wear it with jeans and a polo and a big cashmere scarf for day wear-I can't wait! So it really is an investment piece!

So here are some beautiful gold looks for the season ahead-they're all designer so naturally expensive but they're great as a source of inspiration and well... it costs nothing to dream.

I love the mix of fabrics here.



Stunning!


                              And my personal favourite...
Vivienne Westwood Shoes Available on Mywardrobe.com
And the best news they cost €105.00!!!
Happy days! :-)
         
                                              Blog soon, S x.
 
P.s.It seems people are having problems leaving me comments,it's very easy-click underneath where *comments (* being a number) write your comment,scroll down, click anonymous then click publish your comment,it takes about ten seconds-thanks!