Tapas and the black habit!

Just back from tapa's in my favourite little wine and tapas bar-Mimosa. The food, wine, music, atmosphere, staff and of course Oscar and Catriona make this place pretty unbeatable in my opinion! I had delicious prawn & cod croquettes (all fresh ingredients,don't you know!) with a glass of prosecco. I have given up wine for lent. Not that I'm religious really but it's a good excuse to cut some calories and be that tiny bit healthier! :-)
Anyhoo whats a girl to wear for tapas but a black dress-very finely knitted and ever so slightly bohemian with my favourite "John Rocha" black silk slip underneath. I just indulged in a new Kelly green fine jersey scarf (note to self- must go searching for some Grace Kelly images). I do adore black and find it hard to break the black habit so this scarf is a good start towards bright colours for Spring. Though I have to admit I did pair my black dress with black lace tights and black "Pour la Victoire" wedge boots. Well I did say I adored black!

Blog soon! S x.