Play Ball!

The Inspiration.....



I love a top that can be worn with your favourite jeans but will work for a night out too!
Usually I wear a short skirt out at night so a baseball top will fit perfectly into my wardrobe.
The casual look dresses down heels for an effortless evening look plus there are sleeves, another great way to balance a short skirt. The main thing to remember when wearing this trend is to keep the look stream lined. If you like to wear slightly looser jeans, go for a more fitted baseball t-shirt.
Likewise if you are wearing the top for evening, I would wear a slightly looser fitting baseball tee with my favourite leather pencil skirt and killer heels. A slick of red lipstick  for glamour and you're good to go!

I've trawled the world wide web for ye and these are my favourites...


1. Equipment Forward by Elyse Walker 
2.Splendid Asos
3. Zoe Karrsen Asos
4. Friends & Associates Shopbop

Just as I had finished putting this post together for you; I got an email from American Apparel.
I love their affordable jersey pieces so naturally had to follow the link in their email to see what new pieces that had in stock. To my delight they are also doing a baseball t-shirt this season.


Available here in over 15 different colourways and at just €14.00; you could afford to treat yourself to more than one this season. I know I will be! :)

Blog Soon,
S x.