Spring Spring Spring!

Apologies for the long absence. I've started a new little business for myself so this along with my full time day job makes for a very busy girl lately. So with Christmas and New Years now a distant memory(thanks for all your well wishes by the way) a new Season is well under way and I just love it!

Whilst researching this post and all the beautiful trends thats a new season brings I came across the Asos lookbook. They have managed to cover all the main trends for Spring Summer 2011 whilst keeping it young fresh and totally accesible!








My Personal Favourite...
I love everything about this dress-the textures,the shape and the length. I definitely see myself wearing it on the long hazy days of Summer which I'm sure we will get to enjoy this year.
What can I say? I'm a glass-half-full kinda girl! :-) What's your favourite and what are you looking forward to wearing this Spring?

Blog soon, S x.