Su-shi

I came across this gorgeous leather brand a few years ago. They make the most beautiful leather bags, wallets and belts. Using only the best hides and skins (often mixed with other textures,mmm-texture,my favourite fashion speak!) The best thing...their prices. The most expensive bag I've ever seen here was €220.00!

 Anyway I'll stop writing about them and just let the bags talk for themselves...






 


I dare you to resist! Happy shopping! :-)

Blog soon, S x.

P.s. Please leave a comment-it's very quick & easy and I'd really like to know what everyone thinks.  Click underneath where *comments is, write your comment, click name/url but just fill in the name bit  and click publish Or click anonymous then click publish your comment. Also don't forget to have a look at the ad's-there are some really great offers to be had online.You may need to hit publish your comment twice. It takes about ten seconds!. Thank you!